My philosophy is that any yahoo with a credit card can buy a great bottle of wine when money's no object, so the excitement for me comes from finding a great value, and sharing it with you. After all, a terrific wine is made better when shared with friends. (Same with cocktails!)

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Wine Lovers' Dishwasher Gel

Happy Earth Day to you!
Finally, at long last, a dishwasher gel that doesn't leave a nasty chemical smell on wine glasses, and actually gets the dishes clean. Nature Clean is unscented, hypoallergenic, biodegradable, and even septic safe for those of you enjoying wine in a rustic cabin situation. Given all those enviro factors you'd think the stuff wouldn't actually get dishes clean, but it does.

I know I sound like a commercial for this stuff, but I'm too lazy to wash my wine glasses by hand (nor do I have room on the counter to dry them all) and I can't stand the smell that regular chemically dishwasher stuff leaves on them.

Nature Clean is about double the price of the regular stuff, which ran me (read: my boyfriend) about $13 for 1.8L at IGA. It's only the price of a reasonable bottle of wine, and if you really care about how your wine tastes - and smells - then it's absolutely worth it.





No comments: